So far, August has been all about equipping ourselves with the season’s latest, exciting trends. Yet, as we wait in anticipation for what’s to come with our sneak peek to fall, we realize there’s no better time to get our fashion ducks in a row than now!
We’ve talked jewelry with fun summer getaways to Santa Fe, circular handbags with versatile Shelly, and now it’s time to talk trendy apparel that takes us into the fall season with effortless ease and glamour. Our newest, transitional Apparel Capsule is in perfect step with the season’s must-have trends that are showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon. These trends are here to stay, making a timely style transition as we approach the fall. Trust me ladies, the two trends highlighted in our new apparel delivery will be the defining fashion features for the rest of 2017.
This season, it’s all in the embroidered details. Embroidery takes casual pieces to the next level, adding refined depth and personality to denim, cotton, leather, you name it. Suddenly, your favorite chambray top is a staple of your wardrobe, a piece made to make you shout from the mountaintops, “THIS is me!”
A Closer Look:
- Meet Miley: the off-the-shoulder blouse with an elegantly embroidered upgrade. Her light, cotton material and flounce sleeves (trend alert!) provide the breezy look you need. Flower detailing on the sleeves make this top a fun and sophisticated piece that can go from day to night. Pair her with skinnies and your favorite flatforms for a super trendy look!
- Bring on Bea. Whether at your favorite coffee shop, or your go-to brunch destination, the Bea top sets a classy and chic tone. Tapping into both the embroidery and shirting trend, this peplum and button down fusion is flattering on many different body types. Pair Bea’s navy and white stripes with your favorite jeans and strappy sandals for a day out in the sun!
- Welcome Waylon. Waylon gives the button-down shirt-dress what it has always been missing: an embroidered hem that pops. It’s lightweight, yet structured, and striped shirting material instantly creates and elevates for a put-together look. Wear it loose and flowy with sneakers, or cinch the waist with the tie and strap on your wedges!
Denim is seeing a major, major comeback. In fact, you’ll see this trend play throughout Fall; we even secured a partnership with jean brand DL 1961. But, we’ll go into that later. To play on this surging trend for now, we’ve taken a classic Elaine Turner staple and pushed it to the max: Tencel. In this apparel delivery, you’ll find the fiber offers even more softness, breathability, and all-around comfort to your wardrobe. Best of all, this flattering textile is environmentally friendly and incredibly sustainable. You’ll even discover that it works seamlessly with the other big trends of the season.
A Closer Look:
- Peek at Pippa: What if being stylish and trendy was as easy as throwing on a shirt? Well, turns out it is. Pippa is the mid-blue chambray kaftan shirt that is hitting on all the major trends. Pair her with your white skinnies and hit the pavement for your daily errands or brunch with your gals.
- Jumping for Joyce: Ride the denim on denim trend and pair this mid-blue, tencel chambray with your jean trousers. In the fabric world, tencel is associated with the word “drape,” which is textile-speak for flattering to any body type. Throw on Joyce with ease. Add a circle crossbody, summer wedges, and your chic sunnies for an effortless look.
- Jealous over Jessie: Just because denim is functional and casual, doesn’t mean it can’t also be sexy. Jessie taps into the tie-string detail trend, giving this mid-blue chambray shift dress some sizzlin’ flair. Throw on Jessie’s tencel fabric with your summery, sexy wedges for a date night look, or dress it down with your sneakers for a day out and about.
Bonus Round: Introducing Custom Elaine Turner Leggings!
Our eyes are open. Leggings are everywhere. And we know that each of our new apparel pieces goes flawlessly with perhaps the most versatile item ever. So what better time to introduce our custom Elaine Turner Leggings to the world than right now? Our black ponte knit leggings contain rayon, nylon, and polyester, essential for a high-rise cut that prevents slipping, sagging, and slims the waistline. Wear the black ponte leggings with everything, and don’t look back! This must-have item makes any outfit feel like pajamas but looks like everyday wear. We’re even taking these leggings a step further with two other styles this fall, stay tuned!
There you have it! Our latest apparel delivery is bringing you the hottest trends of the moment: embroidery, denim, and (surprise!) leggings. Thank you for checking out the latest in Elaine Turner release. I am pumped to see where you take these trends this season!